Tuesday, February 16, 2010




something every beginning actor or artist should hear

This is the third clip in the series of interviews with Ira Glass of This American Life, the first of which I posted yesterday, with links to the other three. The man is a genius, in a very twenty-first century way. I like all four clips, but I particularly like the empathy and wisdom he proffers to young creative practitioners in this piece. If someone had said this to me twenty years ago, they could have spared me a lot of grief.

(If you only se HTML below, click the headline above to go to the blog and watch the video.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

 
Real Time Web Analytics Clicky Web Analytics