Sunday, August 22, 2010
- Houses on stilts, with cherry blossoms.
- Getting kicked out of Starbucks for refusing the Speak.
- iPhone users get lucky more than Android users of Blackberrys users. Yeah, that kind of get lucky.
- She has got a tough act to follow. Seriously.
- News of the grizzly: remains of two fetuses from the 30's found in LA-area basement. I feel a movie coming on.
- Not usually into web lists, but this one is really good.
- Banana boats like you've never seen them before.
- Thanks, but I'll take the bleached alabaster any day of the week.
- This caterpillar is as surprising as it is dangerous. I feel another movie coming on.
- Surf's up. Way up.
- A film of pre-1905 earthquake San Francisco. Mesmerizing.
- I guess we all did crawl out from under a rock.
- The 13 favorite albums of the Moz.
- Fearless deer.
- OPERATION! with dominoes.
- Ties that don't suck.
- Don't fear the Crying Panda.
Posted by Andrew Wood Acting Studio at 6:39 PM