Saturday, December 05, 2009
- A game show that shows what happened to all those unemployed people.
- The eco-future of the Christmas tree market.
- Let Beethoven accompany you on a timelapse photography tour of the Alps
- The only thing you really need to know about Twilight.
- John Mellencamp's son has started a Facebook Group to persuade his father to stop smoking.
- Find your evil twin with Facebook's new Facial Profiler
- What was Google missing? It's very own dictionary.
- Be ready for the 9 Silly Things People Say when you say you don't want children
- Don't miss out on the chance to get in on the ground floor of the Somalian pirate stock market
- Incredible hulk cake complete with green nipples
- Who know that smoldering, toxic fossil fuels could create such...beauty?
- Coming soon to a sushi restaurant near you.
- Move over Cirque due Soleil. now there's Circo Visuale Les Farfadais.
- Thanks to this new toilet paper with a twist, you can finally get rid of those pesky piles of Vanity Fairs in the bathroom.
- Tapestry spun entirely from golden spider silk.
- Woman accused of setting fire to husband's penis.
- One enterprising young man is using Google Street View to promote his rock band.
Posted by Mother of Invention Acting School at 2:54 PM
Posted by Mother of Invention Acting School at 1:38 PM