Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Some points of interest that have shown up in my browser recently:
- Holy Big Brother Batman: My Mom's on Facebook
- What is your Internet drug of choice?
- When you read about what acting class did for this autistic boy, scratch your head and wonder: what might it do for me?
- For the first time ever, the complete manuscript of A Christmas Carol is available online, edits and all.(HT Jenny Bennett) And there's even a contest to pick the best edit!
- "Old Europe" is old. Really old. Older than ancient Egypt. Older than Mesopotamia. It's OLD. Someone please tell Donald Rumsfeld.
- A wake-up call for your friendly neighborhood TSA
- Jesus Christ excused from jury duty for bad behavior
- Evolution f*cked their shit up.
- New place to pimp your creative wares:
- Who knew you could do THAT with a beer can?
Posted by Andrew Wood Acting Studio at 11:37 AM